Out of a Hat Challenge 21



Hello Everyone who pops in

Lovely to see what the people who joined in with us last week made, you are all very talented. Apologies to anyone who didn't get a comment from all four of us but we have been experiencing some problems with commenting on some blogs. Florence particularly is having a trying time with commenting.

Hope you will go to my fellow Hatters blogs Florence, Janet and Sandra's to see what they have made this week for the challenge-always worth a visit for sure.

 At Out of a Hat Creations this week are are making anything at all that has black, white and one other colour on it. Not too difficult really but maybe too many things to chose from. I went for something I needed as I have so many things that would be handier and look better if I organised them in nice containers.

I had this big cottage cheese pot that I didn't want to throw away so I thought I would use that as a base.



I bought a piece of beautiful leather look, black material a while ago so covered the pot with that and added lace to the top and the bottom.
Next I used an old white teeshirt and cut out some flower shapes and alsosome from the black material. Layered those and added a red button to add a bit of colour.

It holds allsorts of things that I don't use often but do like at hand just in case.



Comments

  1. Great idea, my pots could do with a makeover, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous upcycling Chrissie, it is now a very pretty pot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great alteration, love the flowers.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to upcycle. This looks fantastic! This would be a lovely addition to any desk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea and it looks so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie a brilliant project it looks fabulous and very handy. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie. Love your stuff bucket. Great idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant pot make over Chrissie :)
    Von ♥ and big TY for my birthday card ;)x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous idea Chrissie,looks good
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding Chrissie, such an awesome project, black,red and white a match made in heaven and not only that but useful too !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic piece Chrissie. Great recycling.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design