Challenge 19 Out of a Hat Creations.

Hello Friends

Here we are into August already and up to number 19 with the challenges at Out of a Hat Creations. I have had a ball crafting with the other Hatters and seeing what comes out of Vic's hat for us to get our crafty brains working.

 Thank you Janet for hosting a prize draw in July the winner is Tracy from Paper Craft Nut. Congratulations Tracy and I hope you enjoy the Tando set.

The challenge for this week at 'Hatters' is LINES . A very wide subject for sure so lots to think about. I went over the top with this one mainly because I bought this amazing body form for 20p at the carboot sale. It is almost 3 feet high and was easier to work with than a small one.

Hope you will pop to the other Hatters, Florence, Sandra and Janet's blogs to see what they have made for this challenge

Here is the finished dress that I made, with a gentle breeze blowing the pure silk waist feature.

A touch of humour--hope you are laughing lol- 

Bee Line Designs have a new Line with an unusual hem Line
Suitable to wear for Line dancing or for work depending on your Line of work.
You can order onLine but there is a dead Line so get in Line and order ASAP

Lots of lines everywhere

first of all I designed an A4 page in Paint Shop Pro
This was printed onto 2 sorts of paper-one strong white and the other Gold Parchment paper that contains 25% cotton fibres so is easy to work with for this sort of thing
I cut out lots of shaped pieces in both papers and joined them alternately until I had a skirt that fitted the 'model'. They were then stuck with tape but they could have been sewn

All that remained was to make a top for the dress and I cut a bit more from my treasured old silk scarf to make a gypsy type tie for the waist

I really enjoyed making this. Hope you will join in a show us what you make of the lines challenge.










Comments

  1. Omg you are so clever Chrissie this is sensational !! How do you think if these things. I absolutely adore this well done you !

    marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Chrissie! This is amazing. You are so talented and creative. Abfab!
    Thank you for the prize! I'm so excited and shocked that I won something :) That made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Chrissie this so clever, very original and creative. I am blown away. Hugs Sandra XXX
    PS That means I like it lots. LOL X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certianly pulled all the stops out for this one Chrissie :) it's awesome as is the size of the bodyform !
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever is this, a fantastic project love the dress.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chrissie, those lines are amazing. Love the dress ... clear, sharp and definite LINES. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie. Fab post really enjoyed reading it. Fantastic project. Wow! Love everything about it. You had a bargain with that dress form. Lucky you.
    Regards Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW never seen anything like this it is fantastic, an incredible piece of art. You are so clever and so knowledgeable about the properties of paper. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cor Blimey, didn't realise you had designed the paper too. What a fab creation you have made - and so different (and unusual). What a bargain too - why do I never see these?
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie,
    OMG,your body form is totally FANTASTIC,I love it,you do get bargains at the car boot,lucky you.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ermm wow, fabulous, stunning

    I have no idea how you had the patience to pull this all together but I'm so glad you did, it really is wonderful and a fabulous choice of colours.

    Brilliant lines all thanks to a 20p find a at car boot!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design