Addicted to Stamps--Clean and Simple Challenge

I usually run and hide when I see this sort of challenge but there are always some wonderful samples at Addicted to Stamps. So inspired by the ones for the Clean and Simple Challenge I thought I would have a go. It seems a long time since I was even in my craftroom as my daughter and son-in-law have been here for 5 days and it has been fun and frollicks instead of crafting and computing.


I longed to add something down the right hand side and stick something onto the ribbon but resisted and have put it straight into an envelope so I won't be tempted.

The poppy stamp is a Hobby Art stamp-Poppies Set, and the sentiment is a Personal Impressions Stamp-Fluttering By

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some green card to back both the additions. A bit of green organza ribbon and that's it. 'Thinks!' Maybe a bit of gold down the side and few sprinkles here and there lol.-no better not.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous stamp and gorgeous card with gorgeous colouring. Love this and I love poppies, my favourite flowers. Just wish they didn't get battered with rain when I grow them.
    Good luck with this card.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I can just see you slapping your hand away from the sprinkles. You come up with a lovely CAS design. I love the colours you have used and I really like that ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you where quick !!!!Fab card Chrissie glad you resisted the sprinkles though , the colouring is excellent on that beautiful stamp and love the green ribbon. Thanks for your continued supoort at ATS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love CAS cards and this one is perfect! I really like the colour scheme and the ribbon sets it off a treat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamped poppies Chrissie and a perfect card for our challenge this week at ATS, thanks for playing along!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Chrissie

    Well done for not giving in and adding more to the left hand side, tempting though it was!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so pleased you joined us, as your card is beautiful! The colours are simply terrific together and there is a lovely balance in your card design. Thanks for sharing it with at ATS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS card and perfect for our challenge at ATS this week. Thanks for joining us.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo pretty Chrissie. Love the stamps you have used and the colour combo.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stamp and the card Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card - thanks for joining in this week at ATS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design