Blue at Addicted to Stamps

I seem to having a blue fest at the moment so couldn't resist the challenge at Addicted to Stamps again this week as it is anything blue.

Here is the card I have made for the challenge. I used two of the stamps from the Chocolate Baroque sheet Punky Romance which I just adore. The sentiment is from a very old stamp set by See D's-not sure who the wooden butterfly is made by--I wish I knew as I have two boxes of leaves and butterflies that I sent for ages ago but I forgot to save the labels. The background paper was from a magazine and I made the little felt flowers with the help of a Marianne die and my trusty Cuttlebug.


Comments

  1. Well done Chrissie that's a lovely symphony in blue :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't seem to get round to everyone these days. Missing loads of treats! just had a bit of a mooch you have been very creative with some beautiful projects. Love the soft pretty tag/card you have shown us here. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, this is just wonderful! What a beautiful card - love it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Chrissie - thanks for joining in this week at ATS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card from you chrissie and love those CBstamps am very tempted to buy a whole load of them. Love how you always use so many interested things in your cards. Thanks for joining us once again at Addicted to Stamps it's always lovely to see you.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that we helped with your blue fest this week over at ATS. It's a lovely card Chrissie - so pretty. Thanks for joining us.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! The soft blue is gorgeous on the white! LOVE your card! :) I invite you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you'd create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag layout Chrissie and the soft blues and those gorgeous felt flowers! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Chrissie. Love the soft shades of blue.
    Regards Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blue card Chrissie, the stamps are lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous shade of blue and the stamping is so pretty. A really lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design