Artful Times -Mode of Transport

At Artful Times the challenge for the next 2 weeks is Mode of Transport. I noticed that 2 of the three samples were bikes and I had already decided to do a bike one as well--looks like bikes rule so far lol

Not decided if this will be added to a card or just stay as a canvas but I just had to use my new Chocolate Baroque, Punky Romance Stamps on something.

The tandem wasn't one of the stamps-I got it at A Surcee Life where Cathy shares some digital images.

I made a background with Big and Juicy Waterfall and ditressed the edges, then printed the tandem onto it. Masked the tandem and lightly stamped over it with one of the Chocolate Baroque stamps-a bit of dodgy stamping by me but I think it adds to the effect. Then I used other stamps from the same set to add some finishing touches. There is so much on this A4 sheet of stamps I will be able to use them for weeks and not repeat them. I added the cog stamp to the middle of the wheels to make it look more Steam punk. Just did simple text in my own printing.

Thanks for the challenge Artful.


Comments

  1. Great canvas Chrissie, pity we can't all get out on our bikes, but with this UK weather we need to go everywhere in the car to stay dry!!!

    Glad you got to play with your new stamps too!!!

    Sam - Artful Times xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...loVely work Chrissie...gorgeous blue background and super stamping loVe to shadowing too...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Chrissie ! lovely use of colour and images :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Artful Times
    Von x☺x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie,Great canvas,love your stamping & colours you have used.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour and the stamping is great - uncluttered and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely canvas Chrissie - that's a great colour you have chosen and I do like those stamps.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Artful Times,
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. it does add to the effect; I love your beautiful blue background and the stamping is wonderful...great piece xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie, This is fab, I love the colours and those new stamps are yummy. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie, sorry I'm so behind in my commenting this week. A super canvas, I too love the colours you've used and your OOAH postcard is fab, love the inspiration you've used - those suitcases are fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Chrissie, beautiful blue and fabulous stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely canvas - gorgeous colours.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh Chrissie you have been busy lately just love all your creations but this canvas is brilliant, love the colours and those stamps are gorgeous. hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all those gears, simply lovely! Glad I found you through Artful Times, I love your blog, quickly became a follower can't wait to see more of your work!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design