Beside the Seaside with Artful Time

Well the weather we are having is anything but seaside weather even so we do walk along the prom, prom, prom most days and so does a neighbour who will be 65 next month so I made him this card for the Artful Times Challenge

The beach hut stamp is a digital one that I have had for a long time--I even think that Von sent me the link to get it so quite appropriate as she has set the challenge theme. I added the grasses and the do not disturb.

The background was made with a small lighthouse stamp and little fish and the sun cut out and coloured  before being raised up a bit on the card. Stamped the text and the big seagull and that's  it finished.
 Maybe I will add a 6 and a 5 in the top left hand corner though I don't think he really wants to be reminded about his age lol.

Comments

  1. Its beautiful ! I love the soft colours you have used it is ever so pretty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might use that image if you still had it Chrissie :)Love the seagull on the roof and your little fishes
    Thanks for joining us this week at artful Times
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Chrissie, love those beach huts.

    Know what you mean about the weather, the sea isn't that far from me either but I really don't fancy going, in the rain!!!

    Sam - Artful Times xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie, I love this card it makes me smile. Great colours and those beach huts fab. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the summer colours and the huts look great.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie do pop over to Crafty Cardmakers I think you might like what you see !!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Chrissie,fabulous beach huts. I should go with the 65 - rub it in while you can lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card Chrissie, I love the beach huts and the lovely colours that you've used.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beach huts - I would sooooooo like to be by the sea just now! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those beach huts! The fish are very good too.Very pretty indeed.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Chrissie. Love the beach huts. The colours are so pretty.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card, not a clue how I missed this first time around. love the pastel colours used.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times, Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design