Out of a Hat Challenge 5

Challenge 5 at Out of a Hat Creations is a shape challenge arch(es).

My mind goes all gothic when I think of arches and then I think Goths which I love. There used to be lots of Goths in Whitby whenever we went there for the day but recently they have become less and less. Soon we will be there for a whole week in a fisherman's cottage and I am hoping to see lots of Goths then :)

Many years ago I used to like making little stage sets so I have made one for a goth wedding


A picture from above showing the figures and the flowers standing up
I also made another arch. This one was inspired by the film Avatar which I love watching


My idea of the life tree, fantasy flowers and the t-birds in the sky.

Comments

  1. Fabulous creation Chrissie at first I thought it was an arched double easle card now there's an idea lol
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie just love the goth wedding arch the colour is gorgeous as is the stamping and the whole idea. I alos love the tree of life (I must watch that film) Hugs Sandra XXX PS love the colour scheme of the Out of the Hat Creations blog. Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your goth arch is just stunning. Fab inking & stamping. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie,
    Love your goth arch,great colours,
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sensational work, love the shape the inkyness and the beautiful design on both of these pieces of art.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie. Love the little stage set. A lot of thought and skill must have gone into this. Monika x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design