Card Kit Project

My daughter had offered to do something for the local Guides and decided on the idea of making some cards and then making up kits of everything needed to make the cards so the guides could make cards to take home.

Before she could get going with the project she had an operation on her arm and I went up to Cumbria to look after her. Her craft room is like a shop with so much to chose from both for card making and, her passion now, patchwork. Most afternoons she was in bed asleep after taking strong painkillers so I decided I would do the project for her. The cards are in her style and each card has the same number of elements and everything is cut to size for the guides 'card kits'. They have their own scissors and glue which is good lol.










I hope the guides enjoy their session of card making. It kept me quiet for many hours making the kits

Comments

  1. I bet they took sometime putting together Chrissie, we never stop being a mother do we :)
    You take care now
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project packets, the Guides will realy enjoy making the cards .
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie. I hope you daughter is well on the way to recovery. What a fabulous idea and a great way to introduce little ones to card making. The Guides will have so much fun making the cards up.
    Regards Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea Chrissie, My SIL is from Cumbria and her family worked with the guides for years and years and still do, so i know how much they would have appriciated this and loved making them, Glad DD is doing well now. Hugs lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design