Artful Times First Challenge

SATURDAY, 31 MARCH 2012

Artful Times First Challenge

It was lovely to see that Neet, Sam and Von had opened a new challenge blog Artful Times and also a coincidence as another 4 more of us from JFF also had the same idea and opened a challenge blogOut of a Hat Creations both within a week of each other and none of us knowing the others were doing it lol.


I am sure there is plenty of room for both blogs and that people who enjoyed JFF will enjoy them both.


Here is my entry for the Artful Times Challenge for this fortnight which is 'A Tag of your choice'



I added 2 pieces of mirror card to show one meaning of the word reflections and you can see the reflections in those on the photograph. I also stamped the owl images onto acetate so I could reverse one when I added them to the tag-a reflection of each other.

Now the other meaning of reflections--me looking back at all the great things I have learnt from all entries that have been posted by you girls over the last year. I hope to learn lots more as you go from strength to strength.

Good Luck

Comments

  1. Love your tag Chrissie, and I love the explanation of the meaning of your tag too. What did you use for your colouring, I love those shades.
    Thanks for that last paragraph, means a lot - and the same to you with your blog.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours...great tag Chrissie! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chrissie :)for your kind words.
    A wonderful tag, the owl is just lovely
    Thank you fro sharing with us at Artful Times first challenge
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ideas behind this tag, super colours and stamping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Chrissie, congratulations on starting up your new DT will definetly join in. Love your super and very clever tag.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag, realy love the way you used the mirror tiles.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas on your tag! I love the owl too and your thoughts behind the design.I like the mirrors too!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...hi chrissie...this Tag is loVely...I like your idea of Reflection and the fact it has two meanings...your use of elements is imaginative & so cool to reverse the owls i've never used mirror card...looking back through your blog I like what I see so would like to follow you...thankyou for taking the time to stop by me...Mel :)
    It's great that you have also started up Out of a Hat Creations and great too for all us crafters...your theme is out of my comfort zone but i'm going to give it a go... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie. Fabulous tag. Love the idea of the mirrors.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you have done with the verbage - i like that a lot plus great background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,great tag Chrissie,like how you have used the mirrors.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design