Sporty for a man

Still things for men at Just for Fun this week and the challenge was to use something sporty. I searched through my stamps and the stamped images that people have sent to me but the only one I could find was the boy footballers that Von sent to me a long time ago.

All men are really small boys at heart and I thought the quote was appropriate for any age so please forgive me if this doesn't seem to be for an adult--it may well be sent to an adult male by me lol. I imagine the older boy is saying the quote to the smaller one as a dad would say to his lad or even his lass if it was my dad lol

For everyone who thinks I use loads of stuff that Von has sent to me--you are quite right! I would never have found Just for Fun without her and may even have been stuck in the fluffy rabbit and cute mice type of crafting. Nice to be able to venture into both now and learn so many new things.

Great samples as always thanks girls.

The netting represents the goal net :)

Comments

  1. That's cute Chrissie not an easy one I know :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Just For Fun
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so cute, I love tht stamp. I like how you ve used netting...

    Shelagh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, great card for a boy.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card , and what a great sentiment
    Jaqi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Chrissie and so beautifully made.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous image and a gorgeous card Chrissie. At the beginning I did say any male would do so small boys are fine. I just wish I had that image - do you know who it is by please.
    Thanks for sharing with us at JFF - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card Chrissie love the netting background and of course the image is adorable. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Chrissie, great idea for a background and you are so right about boys and men. I think my 3 men are still boys at heart. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie,
    Fabulous card for football lovers,the net is a great idea.Love it.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice card Chrissie - I had NOTHING sporty so found it quite difficult, love the netting a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Chrissie and well done for being first - I really struggled this week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design