The Da Vinci Code

This time at Dragon's Dream TIO the film theme continues with the Da Vinci Code

Oh Dear! I am loathe to say that I am not a Da Vinci fan especially as I am in the presence of someone who is so enthusiastic. After going to the Louvre in Paris many years ago and almost missing the Mona Lisa as it is a lot smaller than I imagined, I have since become even more disenchanted. I read the book-I saw the film and both left me wondering why? The best thing about the film was the Lincoln cathedral and how it had been 'made-up' for the film. I have been there many times and it is a nice place to visit.

I haven't any stamps of Da Vinci at all but I did have a topper sent to me years ago in a topper swap--I keep everything lol. Pleased I found something as I do enjoy the challenges here.



My favourite artist is David Hockney who lives just around the corner from me. I went to see his big trees painting(s) a few weeks ago and could have stayed looking at it for days. It is good that we all have different tastes and art continues to grow in many directions.

Comments

  1. Great tag Chrissie, the Mona Lisa is on the wee side isn't it? lol. Thanks for sharing at Dragons Dream TIO this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag Chrissie you've made a nice job of the backround :)
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tag Chrissie, the background if great as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this tag Chrissie.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely image and I like the background. Thanks for joining in with us on the TIO challenge.

    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous tag, looks wonderful. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, love the background. Tahnks for dreaming with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining in with the challenge i chose at T.I.O even though you dont really like da Vinci's work.... i love your tag....its beautiful....I also love Dali....and i shall make a point of looking on the internet for work by David Hockney.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design