Time Flies

This is my entry for the Wings and Time challenge on Just for Fun. I didn't think I would have time to make anything for this as we have visitors and lots of fun to fit in while they are staying with us lol. As they are still in bed I had some free time to mess about.

These 'time flies' are not usually visible to the human eye but if you look closely when we add or subtract an hour of our time they are busy trying to adjust and can be seen on those days.

If you believe that you will believe anything!

Comments

  1. LOL love the idea of little flying time adjusters what do they do when we change the clocks? Great ATC thank you for making a moment to join in with us again this week at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas are always so well thought out Chrissie lol.
    Glad you found the TIME to join us at JFF Challenge
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send some over my way please, I need some extra time, especially at the weekends - lol

    Thanks for playing along with us again this week over on Just for Fun - Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design