Card and Tag

Hi All and thank you for calling in today. We have sun here and blue sky so will be going for a walk soon.

At Fussy and Fancy the theme this time is Ice/ Snow with sparkle


I used a white piece of glitter card as a background and built up the layers from there. The centre picture is an ATC I made a long time ago and as I have been sorting my box of ATCs I will try to use some of them on other projects. I added glitter to the grey wooden trees

At Always Use Rubber they have the theme Destinations this time.


It was difficult to find a stamp that followed the theme as I have mostly patterns and flower stamps. This is an old Personal Impressions stamp that hasn't been used for a very long time. I used Vintage Photo Distressed Ink to stamp it onto white card.

Hope you have a great day

Love Chrissie xx




Comments

  1. Beautiful and sparkly card, and I love the tag, especially as it's got a bus headed for London! Keep warm, it' very cold here. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas card Chrissie! All the glitter and the bright colours makes for a festive and cheery card! Great tag too. Whenever I see a bus like that, it reminds me of Harry Potter. ha! Enjoy your walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card and tag.
    Happy weekend ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful sparkly Christmas card, happy and cheerful colours and details.
    Love the tag with the bus, its a super stamp.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas card is fantastic, but the tag is what made me sit up and smile. Needless to say, I'm glad you found this stamp because it is a true beauty. It may be old, but it's certainly relevant for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pieces Chrissie!
    Haooy weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't disagree, it's definitely sparkly!! Love that bus image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowy collage is dead cute! Nice to see your bus stamp getting some use - I have many bus stamps, dies etc as my partner owns several classic buses. I can name that bus as a London RT (the forerunner of the Routemaster), so it appears bus-geekery is catching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool tag and I love the holiday card too Chrissie. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely sparkly card Chrissie, love all the little embellishments.
    Great tag, it's a great image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Christmas card - lovely little details! Your tag is fabulous I love the old style buses that used to have conductors! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely pieces of work - I'm in total envy of that bus stamp, and the sentiment is perfect with it. Thanks for sharing at Always Use Rubber
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Christmas card is full of details and interest, very special! Great tag too, lucky you had that bus stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pieces Chrissie, I really like your bus stamp too, and what a great way to use ATC's xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much glitter and sparkle must be Christmas what a great idea to recycle your ATCs onto new projects. That bus stamp is fab makes the perfect destination tag thank you for sharing it with us at Always use Rubber XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design