Journal page and Card

Hello Everyone from a sunny and bright NE UK coast. Cold but beautiful is how I would describe the day. I know parts of the world aren't so lucky with their weather at this time so I hope you all stay safe.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is Indian Summer or Autumn and was chosen by Valerie.

This started out as piece for Moo Mania and More where the theme is Drips and Splatters but became suitable for both of the challenges.

I painted the background with lots of drips and splatters though the drips seemed to all run into one and made an awful mess. When it was dry I added some of the treasure I found the other day and then I actually drew a little bird. I have wanted to do that for a very long time.

At Fussy and Fancy they have a Bingo board with lots of interesting rows to choose from


I chose Flowers, Buttons and Dies


I used the bits of card I had cut-out instead of the die cuts.. There is a story to tell about the die and it also ties in with Fussy and Fancy

I won a £10 in one of the Fussy and Fancy Challenges. It was from NOOR design, www.noordesign-shop.co.uk. 


I ordered the two leaf dies and they sent me a free gift of the decorative chip boards which I haven't seem before. They were amazingly helpful and the prize arrived the very next day I chose it. Hows that for service! Thank you to them and to Sheryl and her team at Fussy and Fancy

Have a great rest of the day I will be watching Andy Murray in the finals in China

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Wow.. what a beautiful page and an adorable card Chrissie! Have fun with the new stuff - looks great!
    Happy Sunday and thanks a lot for joining AJJ and Moo Mania & More today!
    You rock!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your show pieces to day Chrissie, well I always love them but this is different and congrats on winning the new gear.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page and card Chrissie and congratulations on your win.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic journal page, thanks for joining us at MM&M and AJJ. Congrats on your win. Have fun with your goodies, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your beautiful journal page, as well as your Fussy and Fancy win. You did a great job with these and chose the perfect column, too. Both entries are extremely lovely, and you should/can be proud of both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page, love thelittle bird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely page and a beautiful card, Chrissie! Love your new dies, congrats on your win.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on winning... you've chosen your prize well, leaf dies are more versatile than flowers (men cards anyone?) and the bonus die-cuts look fabulous! Love your messy journal page with the "yummy" drips and the use of negative die-cuts makes a change. Both projects are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these Chrissie, especially the little bird you've drawn, my family are still traumatised by my last attempt at drawing lol. Have fun with your winnings, and yay for Andy Murray! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its another beautiful page using your found treasures and the litle bird is so so cute. Enjoy your goodies Chrissie and congratulations on your win.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great mixed of real nature and some images from nature. I think your piece came out wonderful Chrissie. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely page and the Bronte quote is one of my favourites :-). I like how you have blended the torn page into the background, such lovely texture and colour! Your new leaf dies are beautiful and it's so nice to get a free gift too, well done on your win and wishing you a great start to the week! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so creative. The page and card are great.
    Congrats for your win.
    Have a happy new week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooooohhhhhhh.... do I see a feather on that journal page?!?! Beautiful Chrissie!!!
    Hugs,
    M♥chelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your little bird who is approving of your gorgeous finds! Great page! Your card is beautiful - good choice! Well done for your win too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely autumn page! I like the natural materials you used for it, great idea and a good composition.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic page, love the spatters and lovely card as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous. I love how you have designed your card and the buttons look fabulous.
    Congratulations on your win from Noor Design UK. I am on their design team and they have so much gorgeousness. I will never be able to stop working!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. 2 totally charming creations! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design