Inchie and Twofers

Hello Everyone and Happy New Week to you all. Always great when you pop in and thank you for your visit. Hope you will join in Alison's Birthday Blog Candy-details here-you can see what is on offer in my side bar.

Every Inchie Monday this week has the theme Party-not too much room in an inch for a big party so I just did a blower and a hat.



At Twofers this time the theme is Tea, Coffee or Me. You can make anything so long as it has a stamp and ink on it. Well it is a long time since I got very inky so I thought it was about time I did.


Inky background-inked images and a Sharpies pen so my hands are well covered now.


These are the stamps I used-my daughter gave me the round one so I don't know the make and the alphabet stamps have no name either. The other stamps are Crafty Individuals.

 Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. You've managed to capture the atmosphere of a party in a tiny space!Love your colourful stamped piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little inchie and your twofers piece is just right with Tea for you - well, as long as there's coffee for me! Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stamped piece and I do love the inchie, great party time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondrous shares, I'm always amazed at how much you can get into an inch despite their being so small!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your inchies are always incredible Chrissie, and love your other make too, super work once again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic and great to see you getting inky again xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your inchie looks like a brilliant party. Love your inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know how much I love your inchies, they fascinate me....and love the tea inspiration page, now I need a cuppa. Beautiful creation, so lovely and the colours used are gorgeous.xx

     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is super! So joyful and colourful - and you've even managed to incorporate the ME element of our challenge at Twofers, something Zoe and I didn't manage to do. Thanks for joining us
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always impressed with your inchie makes Chrissie - this is fab!
    and so is your inky fun piece - cool stamps!
    Hope you enjoyed all the sport yesterday - I must admit I got a bit bored with the F1 - maybe because of the circuit - it didn't seem so exciting.
    Have a good week... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Inchie! So pleased you have joined us at Twofers its good to be inky and those letters are beautiful. She really did let some fantastic things go didn't your girl XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great party images and who doesn't love to get inky?!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great party inchie - love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am all for getting inky... especially when the result is full of colours and interesting stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the party inchie Chrissie and your fabulous inky 'tea' page. I'm with you on the getting messy when stamping. The colours look fantastic.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the stamps on your tea page - very cool! And the inchie is seriously cute.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous - Tea for you and coffee for me please! Love your inchie too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your tea 4 me and a great Inchie too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design