For Him at Try it on Tuesday

Hello Everyone and thank you for joining me at Jumbled Crafts and for the lovely comments and friendship.

This time at Try it on Tuesday we are inviting you to make something 'For Him'. You can make anything you like so long as you follow the theme so just let your imagine start working and show us what you make for our challenge. You have 2 weeks to add your entry and if you are stuck for ideas then please visit TIOT and be inspired by the DT samples.


I was inspired by a leaflet for Life Cover that came through the post. It had two gentleman images and a family on it. I cut out one of the images and used it to make this card. As it was in purple it influenced what I used on the rest of card. Not sure what the HIM who I made it for will think of it.

I would also like to add this to Dragon's Lair designs and to Moo Mania and More where the themes are also for masculine cards

Can't wait to see what you all make.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Lovely card Chrissie and thanks for joining us again at MM&M, much appreciated! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly designed page Chrissie, awesome composed together and colours are awesome..
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Chrissie! The combination of colours are fabulous and I love the great image. Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card dear Chrissie! So glad you linked to Moo Mania & More as well! Thanks a lot!
    Happy Day!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chrissie! I am sure that the HIM thought it was great! I love that image! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for him. Love the different patterns and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a very, handsome and dapper image, I'm sure this card will be received with great pleasure by the 'Him'.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent composition and colors, dear Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image and a great guys card.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image and a great guys card.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Chrissie, and it looks fabulous in purple. I'm sure the man in question will love this one.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I do like your dapper purple chap in his rather natty hat! Great card, and I hope it goes down a treat.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm...will HE thinks it's too purple? That would be the manly thing to say! Personally I love purple and your card is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic masculine card, I love the colours. Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card and I loved to hear how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Got inspired by seeing the card. The color inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Chrissie, and I think the purple is perfectly masculine. It's a deep rich tone and works well with your image. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabulous and I love that image, doing it purple really gives it a nice contrast and a manly feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this fantastic card, Chrissie
    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this Chrissie, I think all men should be purple in future, it suits them lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous use of Junk mail Chrissie, HIM will love it! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that you used something from the junk mail for this and the stamping sentiments are perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Dragons Lair Designs this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design