Journal page and card

Hi All. Hope you week is going well and thank you for visiting my blog along the way

At Art Journal Journey there is still time to be inspired by a song hosted by Linda. Thank you for a great choice.

This will be my last page for this theme as I have lots to do this weekend. I have really enjoyed making my pages and seeing all the others as well.


These are some of the words from Beyond the Sea which has been sung by so many artist for years and years. I love to hear it as La Mer sung in French.
I used an old photograph that Vic took from his Uncle's window when the sun was going down over the houses opposite. I digitally painted on the sea and added an image of a cruise ship.
The original photograph


At Crafting by Design they have the theme Let's Hear it for the Boys and Men


My daughter gave me lots of kits she had bought from Create and Craft years ago. She also gave me precut cards and envelopes to fit as well as silver and gold card. I am working through them all to make cards for a charity she is involved in and they have a summer sale. Only about another 100 to go!
 I thought this would fit the theme nicely.

Have a nice day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. The page os WONDERFUL and the card set is lovely!!!!
    Happy Thursday dear Chrissie! Thanks for another beautiful entry to the April collection over at Art Journal Journey!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun card, have fun making the other 100....love the beautiful journal page for AJJ, thanks for supporting us so much this month. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab Chrissie, I love your digital piece, and your boy card is such fun. Good luck with the other 100 lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creations Chrissie ! And I do love that song ! It was originally a french song called "La Mer"... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card designed perfectly as always and such a fun image,. love the song and gorgeous page, stunning...xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful journal page and sone, love how you used that fantastic photo f Vic's.
    Its a real fun card as well, you have given yourself quite a target to reach, but I'm sure you will get there.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I love 'La Mer' too! This is lovely page - and calming (I need calming!!) What a beautiful sky!
    I love your little cyclist too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How amazing that you managed to change a sunset into the sea, it works perfectly and love the reflections xx Fab boy card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've altered the photo to create your scene Chrissie, gorgeous sunset.
    That little cyclist is so cute, such a great card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. another song I love and a beautiful scene you created for it Chrissie! Your cyclist card is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the song,too, and your page is beautiful and matches the lyrics pertectly.
    Enjoy your weekend ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful page, I love how you've altered one of your photos.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design