Collage and Journal Page

Hello Everyone and thank you for your visit to Jumbled Crafts. I am in limbo bat the moment as my daughter had a operation yesterday and I am going up to Cumbria to look after her when she gets back home. Still not a clue when that will be but, I may go tomorrow anyway, as there are few trains from here to where she lives.  I want to be sure I am there for her return home. Not a clue when I will be back in Blogland so this may be my last post for a while.

A collage of my entries for last month at AJJ

Just spent an hour making a mixed media piece for Art Journal Journey where their new theme is For the Record. The host this month is Linda and I am sure the theme she has chosen will be very popular as we are asked to think of a song that has inspired us in some way

I have chosen a Burt Bacharach song that always made me so happy way back in the 70s. He wrote the song for Butch Cassidy and the Sun Dance Kid, a film I have seen many times over the years.


The raindrops are a stamp by Ryn and the image of the man by Dezinaworld15 where the wonderful June has lots of free images to use. The other bits and bobs  and the frame were added in Paint Shop Pro.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Loving this and the colours are amazing...have a lovely weekend. Hope your daughter will be okay.xx

     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful collage for last months pieces and a lovely new piece! Hope things go well for your daughter! Will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mixed media piece, the raindrops are so perfect for April! Great collage, it's always so fun to see all the projects together like that. Sending out wishes to your daughter for an easy and quick recovery from her surgery! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been productive last month and started April with lovely mixed media work. It is really well done.
    Hope your doughter recovers soon.
    Take care. Happy weekend ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collage and a wonderful new journal page for Linda's theme, thanks for joining us at AJJ. Hope all goes well with Linda's OP, look after yourself. Will write later, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. a marvelous mixed media piece Chrissy!! Sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope all goes well. Thanks so much for taking some time to join AJJ before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collage and journal page Chrissy. Wishing you all the best for your daughter and a speedy recovery. Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful collage and journal page, I'm sorry your daughter has had an operation, I wish her a speedy recovery.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super collage of all the beautiful pieces from March and the song inspired collage is amazing! Hope and wish that everything goes well with your daughter Chris! I will be thinking of you ♥♥♥
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're daughter makes a quick recovery. Great makes, and I love your raindrops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your collage Chrissie, and your mixed media piece is such fun. I hope your daughter gets well very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful forest entries from last month, and I love your first musically inspired piece for the new theme. I'm not going to mention the song as I don't want to be singing it all day!

    Do hope all goes well with your daughter's recovery - how lovely for her to have you there to help.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fantastic collage of all last months AJJ pages. Love your page today and the song you chose. Hope Linda's OP went well , she will be so pleased to see you when she gets home. Take care of yourself as well Chrissie.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say, your new blog background and header look great.
      Yvonne xx

      Delete
  14. Lovely collage, the man's image is a great one for Vintage. I think I'm going to grab it... Hope your daughter recovers promptly xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great collage of last month AJJ pages, Chrissie! Love your fabulous page for the new theme. Hope your doughter will be better very soon.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your collage! So much fabulousness to see and your raindrops piece is fab! I love that song and film too! I hope your Daughter recovers soon. Take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your page and your collage Chrissie. Hope your daughter will be home soon to be spoilt by Mum and she is feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful entry for the song-theme, it fits perfectly! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will keep your daughter in my prayers for a speedy recovery. And I absolutely love that Burt Bacharach song! Your take on it is so creative and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design

Journal Page and Altered Box