Journal Page and Altered Box

Hello All. Hope your week is going well. I am enjoying a quiet week as the Care Home is still closed to visitors. I have been knitting lots more Twiddle Muffs as word is spreading that I am making them and people are asking if they can order one. I am not charging for them but may have to start asking for a small donation as the things I add to them have all run out now so I will need to buy some more.

Art Journal Journey have 'If You Go Down in the Woods' and it is going well indeed

This is a revamped version of a digital page I created way back in 2005. At the time I had a passion for painting my own fairies-afraid this one looks as though she is wearing baggy knickers under her tights :) It is so funny to find old folders with things I made a long time ago but I will enjoy changing them a bit I'm sure.


 I am joining in at Dragon's Lair Challenge Blog where they have a grid for you to choose a line


I chose Pink, Box and Bow as my line


I covered a box for Easter as it had the little eggs inside. I am giving it to my husband but not sure he will be keen on the sentiment. I added this because I wanted to enter the Make My Monday Challenge as one of my blog buddies is a DT member there and the theme this time is Lucky. I made the plaid paper and the sentiment card in Paint Shop Pro.

Hope your day goes well

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Very vibrant page Chrissie, love that image and oh so love the goodies in the bag.xx.. {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a rich page full of sweet elements. The faity looks great.
    The other piece is delicious and beautiful.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fairy piece Chrissy, I adore the reflection, so magical! Your hubby will love his little box of goodies for sure! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, I can't believe I spelled your name wrong! Sorry Chrissie! hugs :)

      Delete
    2. That's fine. I answer to any thing except Christine which is my rea name lol

      Love Chrissie xx

      Delete
  4. An adorable fairy page Chrissie - I like that you use your older work to make such super new pages - the box is just lovely as well - you are so nice to knit all this for the people to bring them a little bit joy.
    Oh Christine - is your real name - my mothr's name as well she was called Christl .

    Thank you for all your support to Art Journal Journey Chrissie!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your re-worked page Chrissie. had to smile at the baggy knickers, but it just looks like a pretty frill on her skirt to me. Love the box as well.
    You have found a gap with the twiddle muffs, I am not surprised that they are popular. Enjoy the break from all the visiting MIL is in good hands.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Chrissie, thanks so much for joining us at AJJ. Love the Easter box, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The digital page is so pretty, I love the fairy and the fabulous background. The box is beautiful too!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful page, the fairy is so pretty.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of pink and sweetness in these two great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The faerie page is really interesting (can't say I noticed the baggy knickers!) and I'm sure your hubby will be a lot more interested by the chocolate eggs than the outside to notice the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A functionally gorgeous gift box! Lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Dragons Lair Designs Challenge this month! Nanette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now come on Chrissie! There's nothing wrong with baggy knickers - much better than tight ones! I love your woodland fairy! Love the gift you have made for hubby! Thank you for your support! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fairy and her magical "mirror, mirror on the tree"... and what a cute little Easter egg box - charming!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the box you made for our bingo challenge. Jacqui DT DLD

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty box great sentiment
    thanks for joining dragons lair
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super fairy page and fab Easter box...
    Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for Dragons Lair Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design

Collage and Journal Page