Boxes and Bags at Try it on Tuesday

Hi All. Nice of you to drop by today thank you. 

It's time again for another challenge at Try it on Tuesday and I am sure this one will be amazing as there are so many things you will be able to think of for the 'Bags and Boxes' theme. You can find inspiration from all the team if you can't think of something, so do pop along to TIOT and see what they have made.


I made quite a few as it was quite easy once I got the hang of it. The pearl emblies were the Royal-Schmuck ones that Valerie sent to me, they are so beautiful


I started off with an empty Jaffa Cakes box for this bag


It was just covered in brown paper. 

The flower is one made from the TH Tattered Flower die and the leaves I have had for a while but I think they may be TH as well so do let me know whose they are if you know please.

There are many tutorials online for changing boxes into bags and some wonderful ideas. The one that guided me was here though I did do my own version of it at times.

This is another one I made
thought I would make biscuits to put in this one

the box I used-all healthy stuff with no calories at all :)


Hope you will join in with us

Love Chrissie xx






Comments

  1. Lots of lovely boxes Chrissie - fun to eat the contents and fun to remodel them! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are beautiful Chrissie ! Love your way of upcycling ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to to recycle boxes... the first one looks so elegant and the other one is beautiful as well! Have a great day Chrissie!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cleverly made your lovely gift bags. Esperially I love the fabulous flower embellishment on the first one.
    Have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Chrissie these are beautiful..love the flower on the first one...it's a stunner.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chrissie, I just love this whole concept of changing a box into a bag!! Love both of these, gorgeous work with the TH flower die, and I love the paper you used on the second one! Stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful and clever gift bags! I love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful transformations of old packaging! Love it!
    Hugs

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a brilliant idea love the bags hugs Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous boxes, Chrissie! Love the elegant details on the first one and the beautiful poinsettia on the second one. Great job!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! These are both fabulous - I love the way you have given your treats boxes a new lease of life! The flower on the first one and the jewelled border are gorgeous! The co-ordinating tag on the second bag gives a very professional look too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two fabulous boxes Chrissie, love the flower on the first and the Royal Schmuck pearls are stunning.
    Love the 2nd one, very festive - great tag too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Chrissie! I love recycling and giving new life to old packaging. Your take on the theme is gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Chrissie! I love recycling and giving new life to old packaging. Your take on the theme is gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both the boxes look fabulous, the details on the first one with the brown paper look so classy and beautiful. Love how you have altered these low calorie! boxes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what you've done with the boxes - a great bit of recycling, they're beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your boxes are so unique different and amazing!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous idea, love recycling! I have bookmarked the tutorial for later. The first one is my favourite as it has the magic Kraft colour and distressed flower (beautifully done by the way) as well as the lovely gems.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you've recycled to make such beautiul bags.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These bags are fabulous, great re-cycling and beautifully embellished xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant recycling - who could ever guess what humble beginnings lie beneath the beautiful surfaces! I just love that first one, so elegant but with a hint of rustic simplicity from the krafty background.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design