Journal page and heart tag

Hello All and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for the comments on my new layout, I hope it is easy to read-please let me know if it isn't so that I can use another font. Thank you for calling in and for all the support you always give to me.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is architecture and I made my very first art project in Art Studio on my i-pad. I think it will take a long time to find out exactly what can be achieved with this programme but I am looking forward to learning.

This was a daytime picture of buildings and I changed it with effects.

My next project I made for a few blogs


I cut the fairly large heart shape from a cardboard box lid then used a stencil to add some texture. Next I made a spray with Distressed ink-Salty Ocean colour. The textured parts were then dabbed with the same colour on an ink pad and so was the outside of the label. The stamp was one I got in a bundle from dear Astrid. The little butterfly I have had a long time and I am not sure where that came from.
This is the stencil I used and it is dated 1997 and 50p. I got a few in a bag for 50p from a car boot sale. 

The challenges are

Country View Challenges where they would like texture

Stamps and Stencils where the theme is 3D and they also have a blog hop there so worth a visit for sure

Where the Heart is who also have stencils as their theme--saw this blog at Annie's xx

City Crafters want you to add some paste and I made mine from wood filler with olive oil in it

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie xx




Comments

  1. What lots of wonderful projects on your blog today. The heart is beautiful, as is the digital piece for Art Journal Journey, looks like the moon was shining bright. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant effect that new programme made! Your heart is beautiful - great little stencil! The butterflies still seem to be around at the moment and your bejewelled one is so pretty! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, I particularly liked, "The Wonders of the Night" really cleverly created

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - the alterations to the photo are amazing - it looks like a ghost town - beautiful but haunting. The textured heart is simply beautiful - love the soft warm blues in the whole post. Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thant's so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wonders of the night looks really good- thank you dear Chrissie for linking to Art Journal Journey and the heart shaped tag is amazing.. super you found this stencils.. this particular one gives a very nice texture!
    Great new design as well! Good to read!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both creations are beautiful Chrissie ! Love the heart, it's gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a fabulous architecture page Chrissie, it looks quite a magical evening, where everything seems to shimmer in the fading lights.
    Your heart project is stunning, super textures. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamps and Stencils.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the new look on your blog Chissie.
    Love the effect you got with your new software too - it looks quite textured.
    And your heart is very elegant,,,, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blue heart really took my attention, I'm so impressed with the texture you have created on ordinary card, and the way you have made the message with the butterfly, it is stunning.
    Very interested in your Architecture "painting" too, it looks wonderfully mysterious. I am going to investigate "Art Studio" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic page, the effects are amazing. The heart is really beautiful with a great texture.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some amazing projects Chrissie love the 1st page. Hope the move is still going ok. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chrissie your special effects photo is fabulous!
    Lovely heart too.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. All 3 projects are great and so different from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The stencilled texture on the tag is beautiful - I love the long heart shape and the beautiful colours, Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    Great effects on your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the texture you added to your tag. It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely projects Chrissie! The heart is gorgeous and I'm so impressed with your digital creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps & Stencils. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the dimension the stencilling has given to the heart and together with the soft colour it is beautiful.Thanks for joining us at Where the HeArt is Challenge. - Mandy-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. Your projects look amazing. The colour is lovely (its my favourite so i may be slightly biased lol). Thanks for sharing your work with us over at Where The HeART is.
    Stacey, DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design