Inchie and Journal Page

Hi All hope you slept well. Thank you for calling in and I hope you like what I have made for today.

I think I will be very busy until our house is sold or we leave it behind to sell after we move on. For those who have asked where we are thinking of moving to, we will be looking at Southport first as it is a place we really like though we have only ever been there on holiday.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme for this week is Window

I cut out a picture from a magazine and added a jewel, then stuck the whole thing on black felt.

Art Journal Journey have Time for the subject this month and I am sure it is something I won't have much of at all but this challenge is always somewhere to explore your inner self and find peace when things gets chaotic.


I made this very large tag a while ago and forgot to post it for a challenge.  The background is made using the tag, then I created a digital journal page.

The estate agent was really pleased with how our house looks as it is, but someone is coming tomorrow to take photographs that show all corners of every room.  I have a few things hidden in corners in my craft room so must sort those out !!

Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Wonderful little inchie and love the colourful journal page with the built in tag, great idea. Take your time getting things done with the house! Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetl little inchie Chrissie - and with this absolutely beautiful tag you made a wonderful digital page! Clever done ! Thank you for being with us at Art Journal Journey Chrissie... sounds good with the house!
    Good luck for all !
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great digital page with a super tag and a beautiful butterfly, Chrissie! I love the fantastic Inchie too.
    Have a lovely day! Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal page, love how you added the tag and the super quote. Glad you liked the theme.
    Your tiny inchie is amazing, so small an area and a lovely view of the sky.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful window inchie! And a great art journal page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both creations are beautiful Chrissie ! Love the sentiment... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jewel is like the moon coming inside through the window. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two FABULOUS projects Chrissie but I do love that inchie...it's awesome.xx
    {aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful inchie, smallest window ever! tee hee! Love your time tag that you included in your page, gorgeous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag with fab items. The inchie is cute.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your inchie looks so real I want to close the window so the rain doesn't come in ;-)
    Your page with the time tag turned out great and that quote is so very true!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree on all counts with the other comments, Chrissie. Your inchie is real looking and the tag is fabulous - love all the textures and colors. My! You're getting your house in order AND crafting - you amaze me, girl! All the best with your house photos.

    Love and hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice inchie. I wish I had time for journal pages. Love yours.
    Trillian

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the tag, great quote as well. I also love the inchie, great window, I would love some like that at my house

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your window - the jewel look like the moon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous quote (and page too)! I think it is something we should remember because we all tend to get impatient, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  17. The window looks really effective! So true, your time saying. Lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful. I love the tag particularly with those colours and is it burlap behind the clock faces? Love the TIME too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous journal page and a very clever Inchie! Good luck with the photos and a hope that the house sells quickly! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two lovely pieces Chrissie. Love the time page.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two lovely pieces Chrissie. Love the time page.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another fabulous inchie and another fantastic journal page, love that tag xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design