Digital Collage and a card

Hope you are all well and will like what you see today in my little part of Blogland. Thank you for calling in. It is icy here today but sunny as well so maybe the ice will melt quickly.

At Three Muses this week the theme is Artist Inspiration

I have done a digitally revamped version of a painting I did, in real paints, in August last year for Art Journal Journey. I do love Frida Kahlo and thought this was worth a revamp and second outing. Some wonderful entries for the challenges at both blogs.


At Moo Mania and More the theme is Anything Goes so now is the time to show off your latest makes or anything that you might have forgotten to write up on your blog. You can make anything at all, it doesn't have to include a Moo

My daughter gave me her old sewing machine that does all sorts of fancy things so this is a card I made using bits of material and a Moo cut out from some old vertical blind material with the sentiment printed on it. The image is printed onto that as well. The flowers are suffolk puffs-easy but effective I think.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie

Comments

  1. Chrissie I love the words you have added to your beautiful Frida K.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Chrissie ! Your revamped Frida is fantastic .... you are right -some pieces are worth to overwork digitally!
    And this sewn card is unique..wow... I think you should do cards and more in this art ... looks amazing!
    Hope you will send a little bit of Ms. Sun right in my direction..I want to feel it!

    Thank you for this fantastic contributions to the Challenges Chrissie!
    Have a great day my friend!
    xxx
    Susi


    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations, both of them, gorgeous designs and most beautiful colour combos. xxx {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your makes today. Frida looks fantastic, and your fabric moo is just delightful! Thanks for joining in the challenges at Moo Mania & More and Art Journal Journey! Have a good day, will write you a mail later! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented Chrissie ! Your creations are stunning as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frida is beautiful! Wow, great card! I love all the blues Chrissie and amazing use of leftover bits of fabric! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great digital revamp, love the texture and depth of colour.
    Your textile card is just lovely, there's something special about it, maybe the floral fabric, the main image and the words all together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful artwork, Chrissie.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pieces! So glad you shared them with us at MOO MANIA & MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab digital piece and your stitched card is absolutely wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic artwork Chrissie ! Both pieces are beautiful. Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a charming Frieda!!!
    Love your moo too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, Chrissie, well worth a second look at your revamped piece of Frida K. A lovely piece and a wondrous tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both fab Chrissie, I'm in awe of anyone who can use a sewing machine lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic digi re- born Freda. Love the sewn card and the flowers as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card and Frida is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chrissie, you painted Frida remarkably well! I'm sure she'd love it. And I like the colors and design of you "With Love" card. I like the idea of the sewing on it, too.

    Blessings and hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good heavens Chrissie, I recognized Frida immediately! Wow, that's a stunning piece of work my friend, awesome!
    Your Moo looks amazing, too, so delicate! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your revamped Frida and the card is beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chrissie, you're talented! Mmmmm, old sewing machine - you're so lucky! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your Frida page, and lovely to see the results of your playtime with your new toy!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your re-mastered Frieda is great and I love your stitched card and fabric flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design