Inchie and Speed Challenges

Hello Everyone who calls in today. It is always great to read your comments and thanking for taking the time to leave them. White over with frost here and very cold brr.
 I see that Google have added a verification number to Blogs and I am not sure if it can be bypassed. I did try to get rid of it on my settings but no luck so far.

This week the theme at Every Inchie Monday is Yo Yo. I used to love playing with a Yo Yo and I still do because I got one in a Christmas Cracker last year and it had be hidden before I would stop playing with it.

I found an image that was for children to colour in--well I am still young at heart so that's ok :)

The Challenge at Speed Craft this time is Butterfly and you have 15 minutes to make something--you are allowed to gather things together before the time starts.

The card I made



I gathered some stuff together.  A lot of it was from a card I made a long time ago and never posted because I didn't like it. This time I hadn't a plan at all when I began and it seems to work better for me that way.



Ten minutes later I had made this card which just need an inner now.

Thought you might like to see a few pics we took with Vic's phone yesterday.

It was lovely and sunny but freezing cold. The harbour was very quiet for a change so we went for a walk along where the fishermen have their storage places.





Have a lovely day today

Chrissie x



Comments

  1. Love your pretty creations, and the wonderful photos, nice to see more of your corner of the world, and of course, you and Vic. I also still have a yoyo! It is freezing here, too, thick, white frost on the fields outside! Stay warm and have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we're just starting to pull the air conditioners out. That butterfly card you made for 15 minutes is stunning, such pleasant colour combination! Cute inchie. Please let me know if my blog pulls the word verification stunt when you comment on it, I will write to tech support if it does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. All fine here, didn't ask for word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice inchie and the speed crafted card looks very professional!
    Thank you for the super photos!
    Great!
    Have a good new week dear Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Martha's instructions mihgt be helpful for you?
    Look
    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations as always Chrissie ! Thanks for sharing your pics ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again me! I saw that this is a completely new setting from blogger and it's on all blogs I visited today ... included my blogs ...
    we will see and have to wait what the other people will write about it - for sure we will find a way to turn it off....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful designed card and oh that inchie, lovely colours too. LOVE your photos, nice to meet you.xxxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Chrissie,love all the colour combination and that butterfly is lovely. Thank you so much for joining us again at speed craft challenge:)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your inchie and you did such a great job with your 15 minute card, that butterfly is beautiful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got to love a yo yo! Great 15 min card too. Just been a walk and feel as cold as your photos look! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie i think the verification numbers are only for those who haven't logged into Google or Chrome browser. I hadn't logged in last week and left a comment i was asked to complete the number verification which i struggled to see. Logged into Google and didn't need the verification. Not sure if that will answer your query i can only relate my experience.

    GORGEOUS card, fab butterflies and a great remake. Thank you for joining in with our challenge. Hope to see you on the next one.

    Mo:-) xxx
    DT Speed Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cards today Chrissie, and so quick with your beautiful butterfly card. Now I will be trying to prove I'm not a robot, I think many of us are having this problem.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like all the pieces you did this week, but I especially love to see the photos of where people come from. I could almost smell the sea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely pictures of your area - it's always so interesting to see where people come from. Love your inchie and the fact that you still use a yo yo. Your 15 minute card is amazing - looks like an interesting challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you did so much great work this week and cool to see pix of you! You are also a better person than I. No matter how hard I tried I was never successful at the yoyo! LOL Great stuff this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it's hilarious that you had to have your yoyo confiscated... but I do hope you got it back! Love your 15 minute butterflies - bravo!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chrissie, hi...I'm trying to catch up :) These are wonderful photos and you look so cute on your outing. Looks like it was a wonderful day.

    Off to check out your other posts.

    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Did you do some seasonal decorating and would those be lobster traps? Looks chilly, but the fisherman's "wreath" is interesting. The card you created is fabulous, Chrissie and the yo-yo--who says we can't still just 'color' like we did in grade school, right?
    Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design