Collage Obsession and Christmas Card

Hello Everyone from a cold and dull NE UK Coast. It seems to have got quite cold all at once so my thicker clothes and thermals are out of their hiding places already. Thank you for calling in. It is always warming to have visitors.


At Moo Mania and More the theme is Poinsettia and you don't have to include a Moo at all if you want to join in.


I made a card for my hairdresser as she loves poinsettias and is so lovely. She comes to our house to cut my hair so I don't have to go to the hairdressers at all. The photograph isn't good as the light is awful here so far today.

I printed out this sheet that I designed 'way back when' from a flower by Carey. I tried to find an addie for Carey but it seems like she has disappeared now. When I used to do PSP tutorials I had permission from many artists to use their work-some are quite well known in the crafty world now. I think maybe people like Carey closed her website when they became expensive to run--I know I did. You can use this sheet if you like to build your own poinsettia.


At Collage Obsession the theme is Smile and there is a photograph as inspiration if you want to use it--I used the theme of the photograph which was an astronaut. I am joining this at Art Journal Journey as well where their theme is collage for this month-thanks for inviting me to add this Valerie :)


Difficult to smile I imagine when you are floating down to earth and wondering what might happen on the way down.

Have a great day everyone.

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous Chrissie, love the poinsettia... And your collage is very inspiring... Love it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, flower sheet and collage! Loe the colours. Perhaps you could link your collage to AJJ, too? Have a great day and keep warm, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful Card, chrissie! i love this multicolored poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work today Chrissie! Your poinsettia is gorgeous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking your lovely collage to Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is so pretty! I love the Smile collage, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of beauty here ! Your card is beautiful with the gorgeous poinsettia (thanks for the download, I've pinned it) and the collage is also gorgeous. You used to have a website with digitals? You are very good with it, I don't have a clue. Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card and thanks for the generous gift I know I will use it....and hope I remember to give you the credit when I do. Love the collage too Chrissie...have a wonderful weekend.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful and elegant Christmas card, Chrissie.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... a funny collage idea! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card - Moo Mania & More says ♥♥♥Thank you -CHRISSIE!
    The digi collages ist just amazing -
    so another THANK YOU from AJJ !
    You made me happy !♥♥♥
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful poinsettia Chrissie. Love the collage page you create fantastic pieces of digi art.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layering and a great message and a lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a beautiful and unusual poinsettia. I like the white centre.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Chrissie. I adore the layout of stripes backing the flower. Nxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So elegant and beautiful Christmas card. The smile collage is gorgeous with wonderful efects.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful projects!!
    Cheers
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pieces, Chrissie...you always make me smile!

    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful out of space collage!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  20. luv your layered poinsettia

    have a nice weekend

    much love...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design