Another Digital Collage and Christmas Card

Welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Hope you find something you like here and a thank you for your lovely comments and your Blogland friendship. Today we are going on the train to Scarborough as we need to buy things that we can't get in Bridlington. I'm not big on shopping but needs must I suppose.

At Collage Obsession this week the theme is Fascination


I thought of Sleeping Beauty and her fascination with the spinning wheel


 Some friends gave me lots of things that they thought I would be able to use for my craft making. Among the treasures were several pocket watches so I have made their Christmas card using one of the watches.

The first thing I did was take it all to bits and make a new clock face then put it back together again.

Have a lovely day

Chrissie xx






Comments

  1. The collage is great, and I love the 'watchful' Christmas card - wonderful idea! Have a nice trip to Scarborough! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous collage and a beautiful Christmas card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image love this little creation. Just love the collage and your new winter look on your blog.xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fascinating collage, Chrissie and beautiful Christmas card.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your digital collage is stunning Chrissie ! And I adore the pocket watch on your beautiful card ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layering a lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are very beautiful Chrissie, have a wonderful weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - the Sleeping Beauty page is hauntingly lovely... definitely a dangerous fascination. And a big wow for the gorgeous pocket watch - what a charming re-purposing!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, love the new banner! Secondly, what great friends you have to give you trinkets to use for crafting! Thirdly, I just love your collage and the wonderful Christmas card you made...especially the refashioned watch! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous collage and card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your fascination piece, Chrissie. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design