Tag and Digital Collage

Hi All. I hope your week is going well and thank you for dropping by today. Welcome to Laine who is my latest follower-nice to have you join Jumbled Crafts.

This week at the Three Muses the theme is Shades of Blue


I just opened a few old picture folders and found things that were blue.The main focus are the ladies and I have had those a very long time. I think they are by Rebecca Brinkley but I could be wrong as I can't find them online. The other things I created myself-also many years ago.

Moo Mania is asking us to use metal. You can create anything at all and it doesn't even have to have a Moo on it though I always try to add one.

I used a small tag so my little Moo is added to the bottom. The tag was covered in Aluminium tape and embossed with a Tim Holtz folder. Then I added alcohol inks and black Distressed ink pad to give it some colour.

Had to use a flash to take the photograph as it is dark here this morning-sorry it shines on the right hand side.
 The watch chain was given to me by a neighbour along with 2 old watches to take to pieces. The charm I have had for a long time.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Lovely metal tag and collage. Have fun with the old watch parts! Here it is dark and damp, but not yet raining, so off to do my morning walk! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant blue collage Chrissie. Love especially the composition,the ladies dresses and flovers.
    Tag is well done, too. A great idea to place the moo-textblog on bottom. The quote is brilliant.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag and fantastic the blu color of the digital work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful amazing collage Chrissie and this tag is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at MOO MANIA & MORE! Have a great day!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful blue collage and a fabulous tag.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your digital collage is gorgeous, such lovely images and strong shades of blue. The tag is fabulousI the metal looks awesome embossed and the embellishments add a real lushness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your collage is stunning, Chrissie, and your tag is sooooo wonderful, love it

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful piece Chrissie. I love the pink and metal together. Thanks for joining in with the Moo Mania and More challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Chrissie ! Love the texture on your tag ! So beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow both are gorgeous ! Love the vibrant blues on the top and the metal at the bottom creates wonderful texture. Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blueness is gorgeous, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just loving that gorgeous blue creation, when I scrolled down and saw your metal tag...I almost fell off my chair! Nothing short of spectacular! WOW Chrissie, this is my favourite piece of art of yours (to date)! Well done! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely metal tag and collage design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two fantastic pieces, love the metal shine on the tag.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects, Chrissie. I am always impressed by your digital crafting/collage skills, you are so creative. Love the metal effect tag! Have a lovely evening. Love Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. All those beautiful shades of blue really caught my eye when they appeared in the blog feed.

    The metal looks amazing - like you spent hours engraving it! Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many beautiful blue colors in your stunning collage Chrissie, love the words on your creatively made tag.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blue ladies, and the creative way you've presented them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The blue day and evening wear idea is awesome, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like a magpie my eyes immediately wandered to the shiny metal tag... Love the embossing, brilliant colours and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great blue pieces and wonderful time tag! Bravo Chrissie :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. A stunning Tag, love how you have captured the sheen....great sentiment too,love it...x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great shades of blue but absolutely love your tag and love the way you've added the moo, fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design