Tag and Collage

Hello Everyone and thank you for dropping by today. A warm welcome to my latest follower Karla. I wasn't around yesterday but have just been catching up with what you have been doing.Yesterday we went to York and had a great day out with perfect, warm sunshine and all the trains on time. Haven't seen the photos that Vic took yet but he didn't take many.


At Tag Along this time the theme is  the wonderful  Edgar Allan Poe




My tag is mostly a digital collage but the bat at the top I cut a shape from black card and made it stand out from the tag. The Poe picture I found online but made it into a digital stamp.



At Collage Obsession the theme is Raven and as usual with digi collages my mind went somewhere into the realms of fantasy
 My daddy crow and his offspring are not the usual black crows at all. The big one I filled with pictures of a wonderful tattooed arm I saw online. Thank goodness I am not younger I'm sure I would be covered in tattoos. In my younger days only sailors and jail birds had them so I haven't any :(

I meant to add this to Art Journal Journey as well for the Deep in the Forest challnge

Have a wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Lovely, super creepy creations, right up my alley! The collage is fantastic! Have a lovely day, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loke your tag and your digi collage Chrissie..bith is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really super awesome even scaring raven collage. Great job, Chrissie.
    Your tag is fine, too.
    Have a happy weekend,
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both theme are really near from each other, aren't they?
    And both are beautiful Chrissie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are wonderful Chrissie, with just the right amount of creepiness! I sure do love your cut out bat!! Great work! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, Chrissie! These are creepy :) Fun to say when it's a compliment!

    Have a wonderful day, my dear,

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fantastic creations, love the quotes and of course the creepyness.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous blackbirdian creation! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are awesome Chrissie ! Love the texture on the tag and your collage is superb... Love the quote too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again me -- ♥♥♥
    thank you for joining AJJ with this ggorgeous digi collage Chrissie - have a great rest of Sunday!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Poe tag is terrific, quite spooky (as Poe would be) and a great lead in to your Raven with his sweet patterned baby Ravens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous tag and I love your spooky collage.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to hear you had a lovely time in beautiful York, Chrissie! And I'm having a lovely time looking at your spooctacular creations! You always have something original my friend! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chrissie,
    Love your Poe tag, tis the season for that, and of course your digital piece how genius of you with the tattooed arm, would have never thought to use something like that, thanks for a great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW more stunning creations, love the tag and that digi collage is very clever xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design