Flower Power

Hi everyone who drops by Jumbled Crafts and thank you for being the nicest followers and friends in Blogland :) I am so lucky to have so many visitors and lovely comments to read.

This time at Art Journal Journey it is time for Flower Power until the end of July .This is my second page for this theme.


I sort of went down the film Avatar route with this page. I made a couple of stamps of my own as Susi had shown some of hers and I loved the idea

Printed out one of Vic's photographs of some of our Crocosmia. We have so many they almost look like weeds now :) Then I edged the flowers with white pen, added a stencil with Grunge Paste, some flower shapes as well my stamps and my fave butterfly stamp.

At Moo Mania and More anything goes and this is what they have to say there:-

Remember  you can link all sorts of projects to this theme - not only MOO(s) are accepted. 
This theme runs until July 29th!

I am linking my Journal page but have another picture of it taken in the garden


Have really great day everyone or sleep well if your visit was in the evening

Love Chrissie x





Comments

  1. Wonderful journal-page and photos, your crocosmia is beautiful, love the colours. Have a lovely day, and take care of yourself! I will answer your mail as soon as I am fully awake! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB-ulous image lovey colours and gorgeous creation.xxx
    ♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just BEAUTIFUL all this flowering art -- fabulous dear Chrissie!
    Thank you so much for being with us!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Chrissie ! You are so clever ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Flower Power creation with the loveliest details!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers page, making your own wonderful stamps as well, Wow.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great altered photo, I like your fun side. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely flowers, Chrissie, and your imitation of them is wonderful!

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful red Flowers,Love it.

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is very clever and artistic.

    Again I am enjoying to look.


    Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love what you've done with the photo, Beautiful! have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cool for school, Chrissie - the original photo (kudos to Vic), the altering (fab doodling and texture), and the cradle of flowers for the final photo too - all gorgeous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful page and photo, Chrissie

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design