Journal Page and Inchie

Hello Everyone.

It is more like summer here than Spring today :0 ). We have just been to the car boot sale near to where we live but it was huge with too many stalls for us to get all the way around. This was mainly because I bought two clematis plants and Vic got a big box of Autumn Lawn Feed. I know it isn't Autumn but it will keep and was only £2 instead of the £10 we usually pay for it at the garden centre.

Every Inchie Monday has the theme Indigo this week.


Here is mine. I decoupaged this cute little Indigo Bunting onto my Inchie.

For the Challenge at Try it on Tuesday the theme is Springtime and at That's Crafty so I thought I could combine the two challenge and made a journal page.


I blended Distressed inks for the background then stamped a Crafty Creation Stamp. The flowers, clouds and Spring are cut from a kids colouring page that I coloured with felt tips. Then I used a bee stamp from Joanna Sheen and a Personal Impressions Butterfly Stamp

Hope you are having a great day and thank you for taking the time to visit Jumbled Crafts.

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. oooo pretty little inchie! Your journal page is just gorgeous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge and I love the colors you used in your journal. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet little inchie and the lovely spring collage, even a super snail! Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inchie and journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling little inchie Chrissie! And your journal page is ever so pretty with those bright, vivid colours, what a wonderful scene! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your journal page and the little bird. They give me a feeling of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little bird on your inchie. Love your journal page - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic journal pages and the super background looks so good behind those flowers. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie. You got me buying children's colouring books now. What a fantastic idea. Love the flowers, they look really funky! The little inchie birdie looks great too. Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little bird and I love your journal page too. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore the little bird, never heard of that type of bird. Really love the Spring page, I love the blended colors of the background. great job. Also good job at the boot sale.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How gorgeous - a micro mini decoupage!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your inchie is so so cute Chrissie ! And I love the bright colours of your page ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful!! I kinda thought there was an animal of some kind with the word Indigo in it's name. Love your spring page! It's sooooo happy!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic page! Really love it. The colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful, colourful spring page, Chrissie. Good luck in the That's Crafty! draw!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bold beautiful Spring flowers - such a fun page!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design