Craft Room and Tag Tuesday

Hi All. Nice to have you here at Jumbled Crafts.

I have combined two challenges with this one tag as I always join in with the Craft Room Challenge and Tag Tuesday and I am trying to get back into crafting after having a break for a week. Strange how it takes time get back into it again.

The theme at the Craft Room is Humour and the theme at Tag Tuesday is Fantastic and Strange.


I embossed a white tag with a Cuttlebug folder then coloured with Promarkers. Next I added this adorable, but strange, little owl from a GeckoGalz sheet of owls. I just love all of them. This one make me laugh and it is fantastic and strange.:)

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x



Comments

  1. Lovely tag, the image is sooooo cute! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie,
    really cute but funny too, love the owl image.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this tag is so beautiful and cute Chrissie...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got right bcd into the swing of things Chrissie. What a gorgeous tag and I LOVE your owl he/she is amazing. So why are owls wise then ?

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Chrissie ! Love the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun looking tag, Chrissie! Oh, I do like the quote...and I think it's true, too. I never thought about it before...buuut...

    Have a blessed day,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The owls look so cute and I love the words you added to this fantastic tag.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only is your tag pretty, fun and cute, it also has a great philosophy to it Chrissie, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous fun tag Chrissie, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is fantastic and strange... and I love the German quote about humour - so true!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastical and fun thank you for joining us again at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little owl might be strange but I think he is wonderful. Great.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design