Tag Tuesday

Hello Everyone-thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

I keep forgetting to show my tags on here that I make for Tag Tuesday as we write our own posts over at the blog. This week the theme is Pretty in Pink.


What a lovely theme to choose-I really enjoyed making this tag. I sprayed various inks and glitter mists to make the background then added lace to the bottom. The image is one from GeckoGalz. The other embellishments are out of my bits and bobs box.

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Just beautiful Chrissie ! What a gorgeous background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, the lady looks so elegant and stylish.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant pretty in pink design. The background is fantastic. Enjoy the week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. and pretty it certainly is. I like Pink and brown together.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stylish tag Chrissie, your lady looks so elegant, love the background you've made for her! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie, I am not a pink kinda girl but I love this tag. it is so pretty and feminine. love this

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so, so chic - and I love the layered background - fabulous tag, Chrissie!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design