Card and Tag

Hello Everyone from a cold, foggy and frosty Bridlington. We had planned to go for quite a long walk along the cliff top but it definitely isn't the day for that sort of adventure. It is lovely of you to take the time to visit Jumbled Crafts-thank you.

This week at Tag Tuesday the theme is Myths and Legends


I do love dragons but I only have the one stamp with a dragon on it so I used that as my Myth. It is made by Abracadbra and I have had it for years. The background is some patterned card and I used my home made 'gelli' plate to add a bit of texture to it. I found the Tolkien quote on Google and thought it would fit nicely.

Here is another Christmas Card as I am still joining Marina in her attempt to make one each week. Someone who commented on her post suggested other places for her to add her Christmas cards. I used one of them as inspiration for my card this week. At 52 Christmas Card Throwdown they have a recipe challenge so I tried my best to follow that. I will enter my card there as well and thank them for giving me some inspiration this week


 I stamped the image onto a plain white card--it doesn't have a name on it so I don't know the maker.

 The sentiment is  part of BuzzCraft stamp. I added black ribbon and fasten it on with some wider tape so that I could add glitter at the edges when it was on the card on the card. Last were the little flower die cuts and the stones.

Have a beautiful day everyone-stay safe and happy

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. You've done it again Chrissie ! I so love your tag ! Great sentiment as always... And your card is so chic and elegant... Love the stamped wreath... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous tag Chrissie, I love the dragon and your Christmas card is lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Chrissie, and you know I love the tag! If you keep it up you will have all your Xmas cards finished on time, great! Cold and damp here, not really nice, just got back from the doc's. Hugs,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great elegant Christmas card Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you making an early start on the Christmas cards, this one looks so stylish. Its a super tag as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card, your wreath stamp is beautiful, thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, I love oriental as you know.

    Wow a Christmas card in January, great start to the collection.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dragon tag looks wonderful, as does your wreath card, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful creations! LOVE that fun tag--the quote is perfect! Your monochrome holiday card is beautiful, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fab creations - the tag has great detail and the Christmas card is very striking. I particularly love the row of bling at the bottom and the ribbon. Thanks so much, Chrissie, for joining me again on my Festive 48. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tag Chrissie, love it! And the card looks super too! Great to be starting them now, you'll feel so good come November...

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card and tag here Chrissie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sage advice there from Mr Tolkien - and a cute tag... The monochrome Christmas card is a brilliant example of less being more - stunning stamp, delicately embellished with the contrasting ribbon and tiny gems - great!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tag is so pretty, Chrissie, and your Christmas card is wonderful and elegant.

    Happy day,

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your monochrome Christmas card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    BTW - I adore the dragon tag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great makes Chrissie just have to laugh at the quote on the tag... if there were Dragons this would be so true lol!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great use of monochrome, love the ribbon and the bling, the wreath looks great stamped in black. Thanks for using our recipe this week to create your fabulous and elegant card
    Louise from 52CCT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design