Tag and canvas

Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for dropping by.

I hope everyone is safe and that the wind and rain haven't caused you any damage where you live. It did keep us awake but we can soon catch-up on that I'm sure. At the moment it is still windy but we do have some sunshine which is lovely.

This time at Allsorts Challenge Blog the theme is brown. blue and aqua.

I thought I would try a canvas as I bought four in a pack a while ago but haven't used any of them before. First of all I used crayons on the canvas in the required colours. I then added lace and ribbon in the colours as well. The images I cut from a calendar that my daughter gave to me last year. I did recolour bits of the images to fit the challenge theme. Last thing to add was the jewels-the blue ones at the top look more aqua but they are very blue and the bottoms ones are aqua.

Next is the Tag Along Challenge for this week where anything goes so lots of scope to join in there.

Here is what I made to wish everyone a Happy New Year when it comes. I stuck foil tape to the tag and embossed it in the Tim Holtz gears folder. Then I added alcohol inks and let them spread into each other. The nesties circle is in shiny black card and I drew white dots around the edge. I cut out the glass and bottle image from a magazine then added the little label.

Have wonderful day

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Wonderful tag, and I LOVE your canvas! Here it has been very windy and wet, I had to battle against the wind to walk to the discounter this morning, but at least had the wind in my back on the way home....Then the second trip was to the market, which is in the opposite direction, and I came home soaked, so warmed up in a hot bath afterwards! Take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations Chrissie ! Love the crayons on canvas, got to try it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful canvas Chrissie and a fab tag !
    Keep safe furthermore!

    blessings

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makes Chrissie! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our colour challenge. Wishing you a very happy Christmas and New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful creations. I especially like the foil tag. The best to you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Chrissie...loving your canvas too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh WOw,wonderful canvas,i loove the texture and the romantic ladies on it,and your tag its fab too.
    wish you a happy new year with many health and happyness.

    greetings jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look fabulous Chrissie. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all the best for the new year
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very chic Chrissie and perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never thought of trying crayons on a canvas - what a great idea - it turned out really nice.
    Love the tag.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you too Chrissie

    Great idea to crayon directly onto the canvas, love how it looks and great additions with the images

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crayon on canvas...now that's an interesting idea. Very nice new year tag. May your New Year be bright with good health, abundant wealth, and blessed relationships.

    Love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful artwork Chrissie, Happy New Year ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Canvases always scare me too lol love what you have done :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your canvas and your tag.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design