Page and Card


Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts today as I know everyone is super busy at this time of year

Today I would like to share something with you.

My friend Max, who I met long ago in a card group on YUKU, sent some extras with our Christmas card this year.

Among the things was this card she had made--sorry parts of it are shiny as I hadn't taken it out of the cellophane bag. She always packs things so beautifully.

She then included what she had used to make the card and challenged me to make something with the same things.

I decided to make a spread for my journal with the cut-out. I sprayed the paper with allsorts of spray colours and glimmers and then ran a kitchen roll over the page while it was still wet. From this piece of kitchen roll I made the cut out flowers using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die. The stamp goes back to 2005 and is made by Whipper Snapper designs. The page is for my friends everywhere--that means you :)

So now I still had the card and envelope left.......

I went for clean and simple with this though I rarely make anything in that theme. The tree stamp is one by docrafts--just looked at the date 2003-before I even made cards I think. The other stamp was one that came free in a  magazine years ago. I save everything :)

I would like to thank Max for the challenge 

 I would also like to enter the card at Try it on Tuesday where the challenge there is Trees this time.

Have a wonderful day all

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. These are beautiful Chrissie ! Thank you for making your journal pages for all of your friends ! Love the silhouette and the colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have made Chrissie, trees are always something special, and yours are no exception. The CAS card is wonderful, as is the journal spread. Thanks for joining us at TIOT, too! I am off for my walk now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW Chrissie, i loove your works and your style,the cards is wonderful,and the pages its so amaizing,beautiful flowers on the front,and wonderful colors silouette,georgus !!!

    Merry Christmas :-)

    Greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! You did amazing art here!
    Your friends card is absolut great - but what you did is fabulous in my mind!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie, love the CAS design, very elegant. I find it hard to do CAS but enjoy the challenge sometimes. The colourful card is beautiful. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great kiss card (keep it simple sweetie) love it, thank you for joining us on TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Chrissie you have passed my challenge with flying colours .Absolutely gorgeous. love what you have done with the silhouette I cut for you . Also that lovely smooth white card simply stamped, perfect.

    You can have my award of merit for the day! No the whole week !!!
    hugs Max x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great makes, they look beautiful.
    Thank you for joining our Trees challenge at TioT's as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are absolutely beautiful, Chrissie. I love the colors and the composition on the one, and the white card is simple, yet elegant. And thank you for the friend card...what a sweet tribute to all who love you and what you create.

    Blessings to you, sweet friend.

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! My favorite is the pink with the gorgeous flowers.
    Merry Christmas Chrissie!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards. They are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, lovely makes with your received bits and bobs!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of the die cut image on that journal page and I adore your CAS card Chrissie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tree silhouettes which you have used to make 3 lovely projects. Thank you for sharing them with us at TioT. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design