Inchie and Tag

Hi All from and cold wet NE UK coast. A day for crafting and doing a very large jigsaw I reckon. Not the jigsaw will be finished in one day but we do enjoy doing them during the winter months and it feels like winter today. I feel ashamed to be grumbling about our weather with what has happened in the Philippines--they are in my thoughts.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is mouth.


I just drew a smiling mouth--hope it makes you smile :)

The Challenge at Tag Along is Time to Remember and I made this yesterday with the theme very much in mind.

I stamped and coloured a green tag as the background then found a lovely poppy outline on Google and I printed it out on glossy photopaper. The paper I used is from Poundland and has 40 sheets of 7x5 and it is good quality. I coloured the poppy with a set of felt tips -also from Poundland. Promarkers won't work very well on photopaper.

Hope you enjoy your day

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. Love your tag, Chrissie - the Shakespeare quote is perfect for the occasion. Thanks for the Poundland paper tip too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inchie and tag, the inchie certainly made me smile.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great smile and love your poppy tag - gorgeous

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A smile costs nothing but gives so much and is contagious! Love your inchie and I adore your poppy - the quotation is very poignant - nice to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great smiley inchie, and fabulous poppy tag. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inchie and tag. The hurricane on the Philipines is really horrific, poor people!
    Here it is very cold but sunny. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your inchie Chrissie, it really makes you smile ! Love your gorgeous tag too ! Great sentiment as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant inchie, love the texture. Beautiful tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you had enough room to have the teeth showing. great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inchie I love the smile. I love your tag and the quote is great

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the words on your beautiful tag, the smile on the inchie is great.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chrissie, that's the first thing that I did when I saw your Inchie, was SMILE!! Thanks! And I love it! :0) Peace be Yours

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely beautiful, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make me want to make tags. I've been just looking through yours and they're lovely. I used to make beautiful bookmarks and give them to friends. The tags are inspiring me again.

    Hugs and Love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely tag, thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, the smile did make me smile, and then the tag is a beautiful combination of words (great choice) and images for a lovely commemoration.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design