ATC

Hi from a  lovely sunny craftroom-always great to have you lovely people pop-in.

Today my make is an ATC  for the challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge where this week  'anything goes'


This is my ATC I made for the challenge



 I started out by spraying an ATC card with various pale shades then I dropped different colours of alcohol ink onto it and left it spread and dry out. Next I edged it with Distressed Ink-the Aged Mahogany colour. It needed an image for sure and I have a sheet of girls from-

I printed one out to fit the ATC and added the word 'nice' which I had already on a sheet downloaded a while ago.

Have a lovely day everyone

Chrissie x




Comments

  1. This is beautiful Chrissie, she is so sweet! Just got back from a very long walk and need a bit of sit-down-feet-up time! Hugs,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great background, thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and your background is gorgeous. What kind of spray color did you use? So beautiful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is ace, even though the image is cute, you've managed to make it look grungy coz of that wonderful background - I love it

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background and the sweet image. Its a fabulous ATC.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool Chrissie ! Love the background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cracking ATC - that background is fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design