ATC

Hello to everyone who visits Jumbled Crafts and I must say I have been 'jumbling' my crafting this week so far--if you looked at my table you would see what I mean. Next job is to sort it out so that I can start all over again.


This time at Fun with ATCs they want us to use at least 3 stamps on our ATC.



This is the what I made.

 I started out with this wooden ATC that I won at Craftie Emblies a long time ago. I painted it with white matte emulsion and then swiped Distressed ink all over the texture lightly.


Next I stamped this beautiful Japanese lady-I haven't a clue who makes this stamp and I have had it long time -either I won it or some kind person sent it to me. If you know who makes it can you let me know please? After masking this stamped image I added others from sets by Hobby Art and Lakeland both very old sets. Then I roughly stamped an edging from a foam stamp with no name at all-perhaps as well as it wasn't very good :(

I coloured some of the images here and there and then found the word ART in Japanese and added that.

Hope you all have a great day--at the moment we have very high winds and rain but I am hopeful it will turn nice later.

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. This is beautiful Chrissie... Love the soft colouring... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wooden tag - how unusual! And how lovely you made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC, never seen a wooden one before! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful ATC Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie. Love your ATC. Off to clear my table now ... Love Monika XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie, I have been going though your posts and I have fallen in love with your paper crafts. I too enjoy journaling and making tags and cards. I am also into sewing, anything artsy and music. Retirement has given me time to pursue all the things that I didn't have time for when I was working, and I am enjoying every blessed day. The quotes that you use on your projects are wonderful and I love your photos of Skegness and that insect hotel, wow. It's so unique and artsy, too cool for insects, LOL.
    I am your newest follower and I would love to invite you over to visit and hopefully to follow me back. I so enjoy making new blogging friends.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love oriental and this is gorgeous

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous idea to use a wooden ATC, gives this particular image so much more authenticity I must say Chrissie, just wonderful! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ATC, the images look fantastic, I would never of guessed you used a wood base.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Chrissie love the effect of the painted wood and if you find out who made the stamp let me know please as I have it as well :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors, Chrissie. Painting on wood is an experience. The effect is so different from other surfaces.

    Blessings,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stamp Chrissie, but sorry can't help you with the brand.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful Chrissie!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely oriental make!

    Thank you for playing along with us at FunwithATCs!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enchanting, Chrissie - such a delicate image, and beautifully tinted... I love that you found the word ART in Japanese script - what a great touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enchanting, Chrissie - such a delicate image, and beautifully tinted... I love that you found the word ART in Japanese script - what a great touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Asian ATC with great stamp images. A very beautiful piece. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FwATCs, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great ! I've never seen a wooden ATC :-) Thank you for sharing with us at FUN WITH ATCs.
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design