Addicted to Stamps and More

Hi All ! Welcome to my newest follow which makes the number 99 which is amazing-thank you all of you.

Today it is very hot and  so my brain is not working too well.

This week at Addicted to stamps and more there is a photo inspiration challenge


I thought it looked quite easy but then I started to work with a piece of shiny black card and it was nightmare. It showed every finger mark.

I managed to disguise the marks with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and covering with a black ink pad.

The flowers and leaves are die cuts and the stems some green card in strips. The Greeting is another peel-off-one more from the pile of many.

Hope you are having a good day and enjoy your weekend

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Love that Chrissie very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great background you have created! Hugs x trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background looks great, its a wonderful card and I love your take on the theme.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and fab idea to turn those sample candles into flowers Chrissie, really lovely! Hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the smiling faces on your flowers too, makes me smile. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that beautiful black embossed background - and the flowers are so cheerful against it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your background looks great - perfect for your pretty flowers!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes, Chrissie, I agree, I think you did wonderfully with the black embossed background. It really helps those pretty flowers to 'pop'.

    Blessings for a great weekend,

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW ! This is gorgeous Chrissie ! I love the embossing and the little faces on the flowers are sooooo cute ! Hugs, blessing and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That background looks amazing! I love that you used flowers on this card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the smiley flowers Chrissie, great idea.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. A smashing card Chrissie, I love the flowers.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks really fab dear Chrissie-- great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design