Take Flight

Happy Sunday to All and I hope the sun is shining where you are. We have heavy rain forecast so I won't be venturing far unless the forecast is wrong.

The theme this time at Rhedd and Rosie is 'Take Flight' so lots of things to think about for the challenge


I made a tag. 
The background is distressed inks. The little house are Tando and the wonderful image is from Beyond the Fringe There are wonderful digi images there and I printed this onto a shiny card to make it stand out more when I coloured it. I made some shabby,white lace look coloured by using Promarkers. Then I 'borrowed' an idea from Alison of fastening them together with a button

Thanks for dropping by

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Beautiful tag, and I love the Peter Pan tag! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful tag Chrissie ! Love the sentiment... and the little houses are so cute ! I hope you are having a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fab tag, great background, fab image, just super, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, fabulous design! Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag! The background is gorgeous - so is the image! The lace looks cool too and I love those little houses xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that looks happy!
    I love it Chrissie!
    Happy Sunday ... we have still sun..but there will come rain--I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous inky background and what a brilliant image to go with that wonderful quote, Chrissie - great tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, its a super flying machine image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your imagination Chrissie and the way you've created your tag, such a fun creation, too! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...the little silhouette houses are so cool and really stand out from your background, super image and love your lacey tag topper...Mel:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning tag, love the image and the sentiment is lovely.

    Thank you so much for joining in with our 'Take Flight' Challenge over at Rhedd and Rosie's Anything Goes Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (Rhedd and Rosie DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fabby Tag Chrissie,I love it.Great colour palette too.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies.
    Hugs
    Sandie x (owner & head Dt)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design