Green, Die Cuts and Cogs

Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog-a special welcome to my latest followers. The numbers seem to keep creeping up and I do hope everyone who visits finds something that interests them.

I haven't made tags for a while but Janet sent me some wonderful large tag die cuts so I couldn't wait to try one. I saw on Trace's blog a link to Dragon's Dream Tag it On where she has chosen the theme for this week so thought I would join in.


For the background I used the Tim Holtz cogs folder and spritz the background with a pale green. Then I used Stazon Evergreen to highlight the raised cogs. Next I added some die cut  dragonflies that a friend gave me a long time ago The cogs were from Crafty Emblies and I sprayed them with Shimmer Mist. I think that is green, diecuts and cogs covered. All that was needed then was the stamped quote-one I got free with a magazine, distressed edges and some ribbon. I will have to get back into tag making because I enjoyed making this.

Have a great weekend

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Wow, this is a wonderful green Steampunk-Tag, Chrissie

    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie, love your tag its fabulous and a refreshing colour
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece, Chrissie, and that green is fab! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous... love the dragonflies hovering over that fab coggy background!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with the others, what a lovely green that ink is. A super tag Chrissie. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Steampunk tag Chrissie, great colours! Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful tag with a great textured background. Love the added dragonfly. Thanks for dreaming with us at Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green background, its a fantastic tag.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag, Love that background.. Fabulous take on the recipe.. Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream.. May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and pretty tag, Chrissie! It really is a delightful green color, and I do so love dragonflies!

    Enjoy the weekend,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chrissie
    The cogs make a fantastic pattern on this tag. Looks great in green too.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool tag -love the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love tags and this is great, I love your background and colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely tag, I love the colour and the great background.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab tag, its a very cool background and I really like the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tag, I love tha draconflies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it Chrissie, those cogs are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at TIO. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely tag. Great job thanks for sharing at tio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design