3lb limit

Just thought if I put this on my blog it would definitely stick in my mind. I know when I post on my blog I am in the company of some of the nicest people in the world and they encourage me and share their ideas on crafting and I am sure I will feel their support with my weight issues as well. These are hopefully behind me and I will be going forever forward on that journey.


The first picture was about 4 years ago when I was 16 stones and the second one was on my birthday 5 days ago and over 4 stones lighter thank goodness. Everyone used to think the rosy red cheeks looked healthy but it was just high blood pressure and pain from my aching knees Both of these have improved considerably since I lost the weight. I am only 5 feet tall short so I was almost as wide as I was high at one point.

Now I have a 3 lbs rule which means that I get weighed every Monday morning and if my weight gets to 3lbs over what I have set as my limit then it's basic food for me until it goes back down. This has worked for about 18 months which is when I got to the weight I am now, so I am sticking with it. Guess who is on basic food after a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration.

Thanks for looking

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. WOW Chrissie what a difference and what an inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing your terrific success with us hope you are soon back to the weight you want to be. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I know how difficult that journey is but you are doing brilliantly and look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Chrssie :) :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely fantastic! I know how hard it can be to maintain the reduced weight and you are clearly doing amazingly well. Good for you, you're an inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post for the new year when we are all thinking of making this year the year for healthier bodies (or is that just me :)
    Keep up the good work Chrissie.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Chrissie! Having just lost a stone I know how hard it is - well done. You look fabulous. It is great to have so much energy isn't it.
    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design