Fun with ATCS Embossing

Hello All--Nice sunny day here though very cold so will need to get wrapped up to go for a walk. Hope your day goes well.

At Fun with ATCS you can use embossing of any kind so I used a folder and powder on mine though it doesn't show up too well on the photograph.


I stamped the text and hearts stamp and then embossed it with Heat it Up-red tinsel. It looks quite nice but doesn't show up too well on the photograph. Then I distressed the background and used Cosmic shimmer mist for a bit of extra effect. The letters are from an old peel off--no 'es' left unfortunately but at least I am using all the peel-offs up which was a goal for me. Still many to go yet :(

The last thing I did was to run the ATC through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder.

Love Chrissie xx




Comments

  1. Love the gentle swirls of the embossing, and the sparkly scarlet is so festive! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swirls also. A wonderful ATC, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great atc .. I agree love the hearts! trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC, love the warm colours and sparkle! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATC Chrissie, love the vibrant colours

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at "red tinsel"!
    LOVE this, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at "red tinsel"!
    LOVE this, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC, the embossing looks great.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love the colour and texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the festive colour combo and the embossing, Chrissie!

    Thanks for joining us at FwATCs!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the subtle dry embossing.
    thanks for joining us at fun with atc's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design