Red and White at ATSAM

Hope everyone has had a great week

This week at Addicted to Stamps and More the challenge is to make something using red and white. I didn't seem to have much at all in red and white but you can always find something somewhere lol. Brilliant samples as always from the DT. Afraid my card is a bit simple :( I did try stamping a background but the red ink pad had 'gorn orf 'and I drop some on the carpet and it made a lovely red splodge.


Difficult to photograph red-the cog and the layer are red in real life but look dull on the photograph.

 I went to Poundland and bought the red and white cord yesterday. I used a TH cog shape and passed it through my crimper to give it some texture. Not sure where the sentiment with the ribbon came from but it was just right for what I wanted to use the card for.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. A very nautical theme to your card - it looks so lovely in the red and white. Thanks for for joining this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, I love how you have put all the elements together and added texture to the cog. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Chrissie you always manage to produce something sensational ! Love this

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, Chrissie! I like the marine feel to it. Lovely work! Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love clean and simple. Its hard to make cards for men and this would be perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie fabulous card love those elements look grand in Red and white. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes the simple things fit perfectly and it sure works here

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had a good chuckle when I read about you dropping the ink pad. I HATE when that happens, lol! None-the-less, your card is terrific. Love the cog, gingham ribbon and cording. Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design, its a fabulous card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is terrific, Chrissie. You have used Red and White perfectly! Your clean and simple card is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful design with a delightful maritime whimsy. LOVE that you added texture to the cog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your big red cog and the cording on the side. A great CAS card that is perfect for our challenge this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    P.S. Resolve carpet cleaner works pretty good on red ink :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card Chrissie. Love the embellishments. With my other hat on. Thank you for joining in the ATS&M red and white challenge this week.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Chrissie, very nautical. Glad to know it's not just me that drops the ink pad, and don't they always land inky side down lol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the crimped cog and I think the red looks great! Awesome red and white cord. I too have a red ink pad mark on my carpet, so don't feel bad. lol Thanks for playing at ATS&M this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design