Flowers and sketch

Hello Everyone and thank you to everyone who leaves comments on my blog-I really appreciate them.

At Addicted to Stamps and more the challenge is Flowers and at Retro Sketches they have a wonderful sketch as always so I combined the two challenges


I wanted to keep it simple so used colours that seemed to blend together and a plain cream A4 piece of card for the background.

The stamp is a Chocolate Baroque and I lightly coloured parts of it with Promarkers. I have had the corner punch for ages but rarely used it--it is from Woodware and a very strong punch.

Comments

  1. A very pretty card - thanks for joining in this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your corner punch is perfect for our challenge -nice that you got some use for it! A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh fab colour combo and lovely layout

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, I love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps & More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the colours.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all the flowers you have incorporated on your card. Love the colours! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sketch works so well with the colors you've used. The flower are pretty ... and like the flower corner punches too. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Chrissie. Great corner punch. Just adds that something special. very pretty colour combo. With my other hat on. Thank you for joining in the ATS&M challenge this week.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty card Chrissie, love your colour combo! Thanks for playing along at ATS&M
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card and the colours are fab. I am so loving the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-46.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design