Anything Goes

Anything goes this week at Show us your Twinchies and at the Crafty Mess Challenge blog so I thought I would add this to both as I do like both of these challenge blogs and try to enter in the challenges there. Always great samples for inspiration at both.


This is a Twinchie and I  did the background with alcohol inks. First I added a few drops of gold, raisin and cranberry then swirled them together with a paint brush.

The stamp set I used is one from Hobby Art -Oriental

I stamped the tree and kettle straight onto the twinchie but did the lady on separate card and coloured her with Promarkers. Lined around the edge with a felt tip then added a shiny peel-off which hasn't photograph well as it is black and silver.

Comments

  1. ...I always find it amazing just how much can be displayed on these tiny piece's...gorgeous colours, loVe the raisin and your Geisha looks super, a superb creation Chrissie...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, a little piece of art, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme thanks for joying us at craftymess. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much detail in a twinchie! Love this! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful twinchie, thank you for joining in with Show us your twinchies challenge, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful twinchie, and I love the raven tag, too1 Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab twinchie, can't believe how much you got on this 2 x 2 square. I cut one earlier and but it back down again, it was so small!!!

    Great job - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and amazingly small!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab little Twinchie, so much detail on such a small space. Great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this twinchie ... it's amazing what you can do on 2 x2 inches!
    Thanks for the entry ... I'll sort out the other one for you ..
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing detail on such a tiny canvas. Beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us in the Craftymess Anything Goes challenge.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's lovely - it's amazig what detail you can fit on a twinchie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really pretty design on your Twinchie, I thought I would pop over and check it out from the Twinchie blog. Glad I did, the colours are great and these are amazing little stamps.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design