Bingo

At Addicted to Stamps this week the challenge is a Bingo mix again. Always great samples from the team there and lots of inspiration.


I chose the Birthday-Square and Purple -BINGO!

The card is square and I added two more squares in different shades of purple. To that I added some of a Carron Visson decoupage sheet but added the three images side by side instead of on top of each other. I am not a big fan of decoupage and a friend had sent me this and other sheets a while ago so I have been thinking of different ways to use them.

Lastly I stamped a Happy Birthday and edged it with a Promarker that matched the card. I think that's it for now.

Comments

  1. hi Chrissie, what a gorgeous card and the image is super, love this fab design and purple is one of my favourite colours. This is just perfect for our Bingo challenge at ATS, thanks Chrissie for your continued support.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Chrissie, love how you have used the decoupage pieces! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie, WOW. This is very beautifully done and your colours are just amazing! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet looking card this is Chrissie, your choice of images is wonderful! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Chrissie - love those images and what a good idea to put them side to side rather then decoupage (not my favourite either!). Thanks for joining us at ATS this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really clever use of the decoupage sheets, Chrissie. I love the bright, clear look of this card.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing our Bingo card challenge this week - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design