Christmas in July

At Addicted to Stamps this week we are challenged to have Christmas in July. I must say I was a bit stuck as to how I would make anything for this as I haven't got much at all that is Christmasy at the moment. After a bit of searching I found a few things

The reindeer my daughter made on her 'magic' sewing machine', the little trees were a pack from a company called Craftime-the snowflake buttons I have had for ages-same with the flowers. The Merry Christmas was a free digital download.


Comments

  1. What a fantastic effort of yours! You have come up with a great creation. I love the reindeer - just toooooo cute! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love that reindeer as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great card, love the design and layout and that reindeer is fantastic, thank you for sharing this beauty with us at ATS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reindeer, I now need a magic sewing machine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - love this card. The reindeer is fantastic.....methinks I need a magic sewing machine! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an amazing card! LOVE the quilled reindeer--beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous reindeer and great Christmas card for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the reindeer, a terrific card. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really beautiful creation - I love your reindeer. Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at ATS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE a magic sewing machine... especially if it could thread itself! This is a really fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design