Addicted to Stamps-Sketch

I was pleased to see a sketch as their challenge for this week at Addicted to Stamps . I needed to make a birthday card for my daughter and couldn't think what to make at all. She used to make lots of cards and sold them at work for charity but now her passion is patchwork. I have made this card more in her style than mine and I think she will like it.It is a fairly big card.

Made the shapes with nesties and my Cuttlebug. The flowers were from a sheet that my daughter gave to me years ago-so were the words. I made the sentiment in Paint Shop Pro. Simples!

Comments

  1. This is a wonderful card for a daughter who loves patchwork! This is why I love sketches - everyone sees something different in them. She'll love it, especially with those lovely words. Thanks so much for joining us again at ATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, your daughter will love this.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect birthday card for your patchwork loving daughter. Beautiful.

    Thanks for joining the sketch challenge fun over at Addicted to Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card - thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at ATS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie. Such a pretty card. Linda will love it. Who wouldn't.
    Regards Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card for your daughter Chrissie. Thanks for joining us over at Addicted to Stamps this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design