Out of a Hat Challenge 14

This week at Out of a Hat we have Summertime as the theme. With the summer not being so good this far here in the UK it was difficult to feel inspired for sure.


I bought a very large barbeque fork from Poundland-hung the tags and covered with flowers I had made. The Summer banner I made in psint shop Pro and finished it all off with a twisted cord. It would be nice to hang it outside in the garden but I guess it would get very soggy.

Do pop to Janet's blog,  Florence's blog and Sandra's blog to see what they have made for the Summer time project and join us at Out of a Hat where we would love to see what you make of the the theme for this week

Comments

  1. Neat idea Chrissie :)makes a super hanging for the kitchen
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever and pretty idea Chrissie. Will we ever be able to dust offf our BBQs this summer? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, What a neat idea, its in my favorite colours. I really like it and so does the Diamond. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic project, love how you used the fork.
    Yvoone x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea Chrissie. I love bbq's in summer. A great idea.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie. Love the way you used that BBQ fork. Great idea. Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie. Brilliant idea as always. Beautifully decorated. Would never have thought of using a BBQ fork. One for the pound shop list!!
    Regards Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Chrissie, what a fabulous idea to use a BBQ fork, and you've decorated it beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie, How utterly fabulous. I love the fork idea, but you have certainly made it your own with all your artistic talents. TFS. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie,Love your huge fork great idea.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I jut love this - where do you get all this inspiration from? You always come up with something that bit different. This is fabulous. You will have to get Florence to cut you some pieces out of wood and then you can have one in the garden and one in the house.
    I keep forgetting you are weekly so I missed out last week - won't do that this week
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish, a BBQ would be lovely, but sadly not the weather!!!

    Great make and fab idea.

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, that's a great idea and very pretty. thanks for stopping by my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Chrissie I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design